Job Seeker Visa
Germany, by far is the most perfect and powerful country in Europe. It is not only considered beautiful, but also a economically developed country. Someone looking for a job with no second thought can easily place their submission for Germany. The country offers free education to its residents and is considered seeking highly qualified employees to work in lucrative positions, and boosts all young and skilled people to come visit and look for places to work. Germany likewise known as highly safe and attractive living and working environment.
Germany has announced that aspirants could now enter the country with a job seekers visa.
Why Job seekers visa
A job seekers visa qualifies the applicant to enter the German territory and search for a job that not only fits in applicant qualifications but also their interest. Grasp the opportunity to Migrate to Germany and flinch a happening life. The life which everyone desires to live for.
In terms of unemployment, Germany carries only 7% unemployment, you have a lot of scope for development. By making use of this chance, you get many benefits.
Once you avail a job seekers visa, you will be proud of your decision of Germany Migration. This is because of the various benefits you will be enabled to. First of all, you will be earning in Euros, which is highly appreciable in terms of revenues you earn. You are free to choose whatever you want within thousands of job opportunities.
What is a job seeker visa
The job seeker visa means is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which entitles the applicant to stay in the country for six (6) months and they can use this chance to even look for a suitable job but if at the end of the six (6) months you haven’t found any employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there.
Kindly note that having a job seeker visa does not allow applicant to start working immediately in Germany. It is only a resource that you can visit the country and look for a job during your stay.
In order to acquire Germany Job seeker visa, you need:
- To be qualified and eligible to apply
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
- Compile all the necessary documents
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
- Fill out an application form at Abroad Immigration and book your visa appointment
Documents for Application
After the application form, the next step is to fix your set of documents which will be needed to attach to your application. Sequence of the documents assurance that your application is not immediately rejected on grounds of not fulfilling the requirements, so make sure you have all of them. Required documents are as follows:-
- A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter where you must clarify the objective of your visit, how you plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job
- Proof of academic qualification as well as any certificates of previous work experience
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Accommodation proof in Germany (where you will be staying for your visit)
- Documents of your financial situation such as a bank account statement which proves you can finance your stay in Germany
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
Note:-That having all of these documents does not guarantee you will be granted the visa. The decision is entirely up to the application centre.
Benefit of Applying
The best part of your Migration to Germany is that you can move to another EU country in less than 6 months. The surprise is not over yet! You will also get a chance to convert to European Union Residency later.
For more details on this, contact experts of Abroad Immigration.
Step 1: Sign up with Abroad Immigration
Step 3: Submit relevant and required documents to Abroad Immigration
Step 4: Case officer prepare your file with the required documentation
Step 5: Documents along with final orientation will be given to the client
Step 6: Appointment date will be fixed by us and informed to you
Step 7: Submission of documents along with other required info like biometric fingerprints
Step 8: Expert advice and guidance on travelling, studying and settling in Denmark